Hvrfir11

Feed-twFeed-fb

The owner of a Swagway hoverboard that caught fire in his Chappaqua, New York home has filed a lawsuit against the company and the store that sold the device, Modell’s Sporting Goods.

The lawsuit, filed last week, comes as Swagway, and other hoverboards manufacturers, face intense scrutiny over safety standards.

In November, Michel Brown bought the hoverboard online for $399 as a Hanukkah for his children, according to a report from NBC News. The lawsuit claims that just 45 minutes after Brown plugged the Swagway into an electrical outlet to give it a charge, the hoverboard burst into flames Read more…

More about Lawsuit, Tech, Gadgets, Hoverboard, and Swagway

Advertisements