It looks like the hoverboard explosion we reported on a few days ago wasn’t a fluke, as another woman in Boca Raton, Florida has reported a similarly disturbing incident with the electric vehicle

Pamela Levine says her 11-year-old daughter was riding the hoverboard when she felt it become hot under her feet. Her daughter immediately hopped off the hoverboard and that’s when they saw flames coming from the gadget

Dousing the hoverboard with water, Levine managed to avoid the same fate of the aforementioned user in Alabama, who witnessed a battery shoot out of the device, but she was nevertheless shaken by the experience Read more…

More about Tech, Gadgets, Hoverboard, Youtube Video Lead Template, and Hoverboards