Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- 10 Things People Want To Know About AdWords, Direct From Google
Nov 5, 2015 by Matt Lawson
Last month, AdWords product managers fielded questions in front of a live audience at SMX East. Columnist & Googler Matt Lawson recaps the discussion.
- Google Testing AdWords Loan Referral Program With Lending Club
Nov 5, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
A small number of AdWords advertisers have received offers for loans funded by the peer-to-peer lender.
- Programmatic Advertising & How It Can Drive Your PPC Forward
Nov 5, 2015 by Jeff Baum
Search marketers, are you taking advantage of display data? Columnist Jeff Baum explains how programmatic display advertising can be used to supplement and strengthen your paid search campaigns.
- Moving Your Office Without Losing Rankings: The Local Business Owner’s Guide
Nov 5, 2015 by Joy Hawkins
Is your business moving to a new location? If so, check out columnist Joy Hawkins’ guide to ensuring a smooth transition in Google.
- BrightLocal Opens Its 2015 Local SEO Industry Survey
Nov 5, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
The poll aims to gain a better understanding of the local SEO community, offering insight into agency and consultant services and fees.
- 7 Ways To Target PR Psychographics With 1 Tool
Nov 5, 2015 by Sponsored Content: aimClear
For public relations (PR) professionals, services like Cision — formerly known as Vocus — are an essential part of doing business. PR pros log in almost every day to update media lists or find new contacts to build relationships with on behalf of clients. It’s incredibly valuable for getting the results clients expect. It’s also […]
- Google Maps App Lets Users Add A New Business To The Map
Nov 4, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google integrates Google Map Maker directly into the Google Maps iOS App. This allows any user to quickly add a missing business to Google Maps.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Hunger Games & TOMS Shoes Tap Into New YouTube Virtual Reality Video Support
- Facebook Offers New Tools To Measure Foot Traffic, Dynamically Use Location In Ads
- 4 Big Marketing Takeaways From Facebook’s Earnings Call
- Infer Launches New Platform To Take Predictive Lead Scoring To A New Level
- Content Marketing Done Right: 8 Examples You Can Learn From
- Creating The Ideal Creative Atmosphere: Lessons From Web Summit
- UK-Based Streetmap Sues Google In Potential First Wave Of New EU Lawsuits
- 3 Key Strategies For Better Email Re-Engagement
- Targeting On Google’s Display Network (GDN): The Lowdown On Layering
- MarTech Today: Automated AdSense Testing, Machine Learning & CabinetM
- Affiliate Network Skimlinks Sets Up A “Data Co-op” With Publishers
- Facebook Is Now Serving 8 Billion Video Views A Day
- Facebook Beats Estimates With $4.5 Billion Revenue, Now Has More Than A Billion Daily Active Users
Search News From Around The Web:
- SMX Israel 2015 Recap, Rank Ranger
- We’re Only Human After All: Our SMX Israel 2015 Recap, pixelpointpress.com
- Google Launches New Support Forums For AdWords, Analytics & Google My Business, Search Engine Roundtable
- Examples Of Ranking Fast In Google’s Twitter Results & Facebook Search, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Still Has Plans To Extend Search Analytics Data In The Google Search Console, Search Engine Roundtable
- How Google Looks for Rich Snippet Spam, thesempost.com
The post SearchCap: Google Maps App, AdWords Loan Referrals & BrightLocal Study appeared first on Search Engine Land.