As inspectors track an E. coli outbreak at Chipotle restaurants in the Pacific Northwest, Colorado health officials confirmed this week that three people contracted typhoid fever after eating at a Qdoba Mexican restaurant in August. Two of the victims were hospitalized, but all three have since recovered.

While the infections occurred months ago at the restaurant in Firestone, they were only recently reported, said epidemiologist Dr. Lisa Miller of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Miller told CBS 4 in Denver that the incubation and diagnosis of typhoid both take time

More about Chipotle, Us World, Food Poisoning, Qdoba, and Typhoid Fever